You can use our website without providing any personal data. In individual cases, however, the collection and processing of your personal data may be necessary in order to be able to use certain functions of our website. In addition, in order to optimize our website and services, we collect and process personal data that we process in accordance with data protection regulations.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and would therefore like to inform you of your rights as well as the type and scope of the respective data collection.
1. Responsible Person
Person responsible for the processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) and the Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA):
l1r1 technologies GmbH
Max-Urich-Straße 3, Ai Campus
2. Terms and Definitions
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter ‚person concerned‘). Identifiable is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The persons concerned are persons whose personal data are processed by the data controller.
Processing means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures in relation to personal data, such as the acquisition, collection, organization, sorting, storage, adaptation or alteration, reading, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Profiling is any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to the performance of work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, conduct, location or relocation of that natural person.
Pseudonymization is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific person concerned without the use of additional information, provided that this additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures which ensure that the personal data are not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The person responsible is the person who decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data and who also carries them out accordingly.
Processor is another natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Recipient is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body to which personal data is disclosed.
Data subject’s consent is any voluntary, specific case, informed and unequivocal expression of consent in the form of a declaration or other clear affirmative act by which the data subject indicates his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
Violation of the protection of personal data is a breach of security that leads to destruction, loss or alteration, whether unintentional or unlawful, or to unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that has been transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
The supervisory authority is an independent state body established by a Member State in accordance with Article 51 GDPR, which is responsible for monitoring compliance with data protection laws and regulations.
3. Information on the Processing of Personal Data
We process your personal data by various technical means and if necessary also under the increase of further service providers. We would like to inform you about the concrete details of the processing in the following points.
Visit our Website
When you visit our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, § 15 German Telemedia Act (TMG)):
- IP address and service provider
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Browser incl. language and software version
- Operating system and its interface
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies
- When you contact us via the contact form on our website or via another communication channel, the data you have entered (your e-mail address and regularly your name, your telephone number and the other data you have provided) will be stored by us at the time of sending in order to process your request. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 f GDPR.
- Alternatively, to the contact form you can also contact us via the e-mail address provided on the website.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to info[at]l1r1.ai or by declaring your objection to the processing of your personal data vis-à-vis the person(s) listed in Section 1. If you contact us directly by e-mail, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time in the same way.
- We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
- If your establishment of contact is aimed at the conclusion or the execution of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Google Web Fonts
- This website uses Google Web fonts for improved visualization. These are fonts that are retrieved from a Google server when you visit our website and stored in the cache of your browser to display our website. For more information, visit https://fonts.google.com/about#. Legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Information of the provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Standard contractual clauses apply.
- We offer you the opportunity to apply to us (e.g. by e-mail, post or via online application form).
- If you send us an application, we process your personal data (e.g. contact and communication data, application documents, notes taken during interviews, etc.) insofar as this is necessary to decide on an employment relationship. The legal basis for this is § 26 FDPA-neu under German law (initiation of an employment relationship), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (general contract initiation) and – if you have given your consent – Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The consent can be revoked at any time. Your personal data will only be passed on within our company to persons involved in processing your application. If the application is successful, the data you submitted will be stored in our data processing systems on the basis of Section 26 FDPA-neu and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purpose of implementing the employment relationship.
- If we are unable to make you a job offer, you reject a job offer, withdraw your application, revoke your consent to data processing or request us to delete the data, the data you have submitted, including any remaining physical application documents, will be stored or retained (retention period) for a maximum of 6 months after the termination of the application process in order to be able to trace the details of the application process in the event of disputes (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
- You can object to this storage if you have legitimate interests that outweigh our interests.
- After expiry of the retention period, the data will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the data or another legal reason for further storage. If it is evident that it will be necessary to retain your data after the retention period has expired (e.g. due to an impending or pending legal dispute), the data will only be deleted once it has become irrelevant. Other statutory retention obligations remain unaffected.
Business and Social Networks
- We also operate online presences (fan pages) within social networks and platforms or share information via social networks. We use these to present ourselves and our services, to communicate with you and to publish information. This data processing is separated from the data processing on this website. Via our fan pages, a possible analysis of the activity on our fan page can take place with statistical data provided to us by the providers of the social networks and platforms (so-called insights data). However, data processing only takes place as soon as you interact with our fan page. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, as the data processing is based on our legitimate interests in more effective information and communication with you. In the case of contract-relevant communication with us, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis.
- When calling up and using our fan page, your personal data may be processed by the providers of the social networks and platforms themselves for analysis and advertising purposes. As the operator of the fan page, we have no influence on this and we do not receive any information from the respective providers about the exact scope of the data processing. The providers can thus create usage profiles, e.g. in order to place interest-based advertising. Cookies are usually stored on your devices for this purpose. Data processing may also take place outside the European Union. The respective provider of the social networks and platforms is primarily responsible for data processing via the fan page. You also have the option of asserting your data subject rights directly against the providers of the social networks and platforms.
- Further information on data processing and your rights can be found in the privacy policies of the providers:
4. Your Rights
You have the following rights towards us regarding the processing of your personal data, which you can assert informally at any time against the contact listed in 2. above. You have a right to information, right to correction, right to cancellation (right to oblivion) and right to limitation of the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have a right to data transferability and a right of appeal to the responsible supervisory authority.
You have a right to object to the processing. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time. This applies in particular if the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We would like to point out politely that the exercise of your rights may be subject to certain conditions in individual cases.
Guarantee of data security and data protection
In order to guarantee the protection and security of your personal data, we carry out a large number of technical and organizational security measures, the effectiveness of which we have checked regularly.