l1r1 changes the way humans use software. l1r1 builds a system that understands human language and executes tasks automatically in the domain of business software.
We are l1r1 and we are building a cognitive AI for your business. Software today needs to be directed by humans, it does not plan and execute by itself. You as a user do not have to use software any longer via an interface but with pure verbal communication. Therefore, we are building a cognitive system by combining semantics, AI and language technology. We are not inventing something new, but we are using current software in such a way that it uses its full potential.
We are looking for a Vertex (Java) engineer to help build our core system.
Mission: Developing and maintaining the core platform of l1r1 in Java (Vertex/Quarkus).
- Develop the core system in Java. We are using the Quarkus framework (based on Vertex).
- Design and implement APIs with Quarkus.
- Experience with Docker and writing Docker files.
- Write unit tests and help define API tests in cooperation with our test engineer.
- Microservice Architecture is a plus
- Integration with OIDC + OAuth2.0 is a plus
- Keycloak is a plus
- Testing in Java is a plus
- Lucene/Solr/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Kafka is a plus
- Python is a plus
- SQL is a plus
- Kafka is a plus
- Understanding of CICD pipelines
- logical thinking
- interested in engineering
- team player > solo star
l1r1 is an ambitious start-up built by a team of experts. The benefits are:
- ambitious idea -> the leverage is high
- experienced team (2 successful IPOs)
- get % of the company
- one of the first employees -> you shape the company
- great environment to learn and grow
- you get responsibility from day one
We are looking forward to hearing from you.